- Buchu (Agathosma Betulina): a powerful natural resource which, due to naturally occurring components such as quercetin, rutin, hesperidin, diosmin (bioflavonoids), diosphenol and Vitamins A, B and E yields fantastic results without any harmful side effects.
- Jojoba oil: this oil is most similar to the natural oils found in human skin (called ‘sebum’) and is high in Vitamins A, B complex and antioxidants. This makes it a great oil for sensitive skin and to promote skin healing.
- Virgin Organic Coconut Oil: contains Vitamin E, essential amino acids, lauric and caprylic acid which form part of the barrier function of your skin and help maintain your skin’s natural flora.
- Aloe Ferox (infused in Grapeseed Oil): Aloe Ferox contains 20 times more sap as well as containing higher nutrient levels than its famous relative Aloe Vera. It is commonly used in skincare to treat inflammation, which makes it excellent for irritated skin conditions and contains antioxidants, acts as an analgesic and a de-toxicant and has antiviral and antimicrobial properties.
The Le Bleu range of natural health and beauty products are:
- Handcrafted by certified Advanced Aromatherapist
- Locally produced
- Only use natural and organic ingredients
- Free from parabens, alcohol, artificial colourants and preservatives
- Use glass and other recyclable packaging where possible
Ingredients: Natural Cream Base (Aqua, Emulsifying Wax NF, Grape Seed Oil, Beeswax, Glycerine, Jojoba Oil & Potassium Sorbate), Avocado Oil, Borage Oil Refined, Buchu (Agathosma Betulina) EO, Castor Oil, Colloidal Sliver, Extra Virgin Organic Coconut Oil, Grapeseed Oil & Aloe Ferox Infusion, Jojoba Oil, Lavendin EO, Rose Geranium EO, Rosemary Extract & Tea Tree EO.
What’s in the box?
1 x Le Bleu Buchu Eczema Natural Healing Cream 250 ml tub